Photo by Stefano Borghi
Last night we launched the crowdfunding campaign for the Coworking Handbook and we have already passed the 75% of our first goal :) With this money we will be doing the professional proofreading of the book in English. We have set up a few stretch goals to be able to translate it and edit in in different management. Check the perks and support us.
Hurry or pay more
We have set up a special price for the duration of the Coworking Europe Conference. If you buy it after tomorrow it will be more expensive.
We need your help to spread the word and reach as many people as possible. We want to be able to help the most coworking space managers possible in their locations and languages. Here’s a list of things that you can do to help us throughout the campaign:
- Buy the book
- Promote this campaign among your friends and followers. Social Media are awesome, but if you can send emails or talk to the people even better.
- Retweet, share, and like our updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- Talk to journalists and online influencers about the Coworking Handbook and try to convince them to write about the campaign and the book.
- Talk to your school directors and teachers and local authorities to try to get them to buy loads of books.
- Talk to a publisher or media outlet that may want to print and distribute the book in your city/country.
This is the link for your convenient copying and pasting: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/coworking-handbook-the-practical-guide-for-coworking-space-managers/x/111478