Welcome! You’re about to join a worldwide movement that’s shaping the future of how we work and live. Check the reviews to see how The Coworking Handbook has helped other space operators.
In “The Coworking Handbook: The Guide for Owners and Operators,” you’ll discover everything you need to know about opening, managing and growing a successful coworking space.
Avoid the common pitfalls of this exciting new industry and learn what really works around the world from experts and founders of the coworking movement.
- How to facilitate member connection and address member issues
- Why building a community first matters
- How to handle sticky financial situations
- How to design, orient and position your space in the community
- The most important areas of a coworking space (that many overlook)
- How to work with journalists and get steady media attention
- How to grow your coworking space into a profitable business
More than just a thinker’s guide, this handbook is full of actionable ideas, including bonus checklists, spreadsheets, links to online resources and more, helping you jump right into building your ideal space and thriving community.
Become a part of the movement that’s re-shaping our relationship with work into one that’s sustainable, creative and healthy—and learn how to make a profit along the way.